Opportunity to discovery your extraordinary management future at SA’s much loved All Out Adventure Park in the Northern Drakensberg Mountains of KZN, South Africa.
All Out Adventurers believes work is a place of learning and unlimited growth. If you are looking for an opportunity to be, do and learn more of what you love, we are looking for you.
With so many safety systems to look after, we are looking for souls who find value looking after details.
- Poised, present, articulate and authentic
- Able to communicate in terms of what is important to others
- Very organized and systematic with a high attention to detail
- Able and willing to see tasks through to completion
- Strong leader
- Planning & time management skills
- Loves living in the mountains
- Min 2 years adventure park management or equivalent
- Strong reading and writing skills
- Computer literate: Minimum of Excel, Word, graphics
- Excellent admin skills – record keeping, costing, budget adherence
- Can efficiently manage numerous departments
- Ropes and rigging and climbing skills a must
- Basic knowledge of mechanics, electrical, plumbing construction and rigging
- Experience training ropes course / abseil instructors
- In possession of a valid driver’s license with own transport.
If this sounds like you please send a short email, not exceeding 350 words why you would be perfect for this position. Include your experience to date, and expected salary. Do not send a CV. Send your response to firstname.lastname@example.org