A 15km guided Adventure Trail through Montusi Gorge, Rocky Pass and the Waterfall Challenge.
- Nimble Yamaha 125cc fully automatic quads can power up Rocky Pass.
- 15 km purpose built trails with varied and challenging terrain to keep you focused and wanting more
- Fun test track to dial in your trail riding skills before departing on the ride.
- Patient and knowledgeable guides
|Quad Bike Riding|
|Cost||R640 per adult; R160 per child passenger (7 years and younger)*|
|Deposit||R2500 per group; breakage deposit|
|Duration||1 – 1.5 hours depending on group numbers|
|Times||09h30; 11h30; 13h30; 15h15|
|Limits||No riders under 16 years **|
|Specials||10% discount for bookings of 6 or more|
|Booking Required||Yes, minimum of 2 and maximum of 8 per tour|
|Clothing||Short or long pants. Closed shoes suitable (tackies or hiking boots)|
Book Quad Tours
R2500 per group refundable breakage deposit levied. This is payable on the day with cash or a credit card imprint.
Damage to bikes in excess of R2000 will be charged for as per published parts prices.
Riding according to rules and guide instructions minimizes the chance of incidences.
Deposit is refunded on safe return of quads and all equipment (Helmet, goggles and wet weather gear when applicable)
Quad indemnity must be signed.
Sobriety test may be conducted prior to departure.
You are welcome to bring along a camera with a strap.
Rain gear, overalls and gumboots are available on request.
Drinks on return are included in the ticket price.
* Children 7 years and younger can ride as passengers with an adult
** Special exemptions made for younger riders who have sufficient experience. Please contact us.
We regret that we don’t have a facility for guests to bring their own bikes.