An exhilarating and scenic ride on 900m of cable between 7 forested platforms – the fastest cable tour in SA.
- An easy walk to platform 1
- The longest spans in the country – up to 240 meters between the platforms
- Reaching speeds of up to 60km per hour (Too fast for bird watching!)
- Guide operated braking system = more speed and less stress about stopping in time
- Great for the whole family
|Extreme Cable Tour|
|Cost||R400 per adult; R300 per child 12 years and under|
|Duration||45 – 90 minutes depending on group numbers|
|Operating Times||09h30; 11h30; 13h30; 15h15|
|Limits||120kg weight limit|
|Specials||10% discount for groups of 4 or more|
|Bookings Required||Yes, minimum of 2 and maximum of 8 people per tour|
|Clothing||Shorts or long pants. Closed shoes suitable for walking (tackies or hiking boots)|
Harnesses are put on at the reception and guests take a 10 minute walk platform 1.
Platform 1 is built into the side of a hill, so there is no scary climb to get there.
Most of the slides are visible from the Adventure Centre, so members of the party not on the tour can still be part of the action.
Children from age 4 are welcome. Small children ride in tandem with the guide.
You are welcome to bring along a camera with a strap
Drinks on return are included in the ticket price
Groups larger than 8 can be accommodated using two sets of guides. Groups leave within 10 minutes of each other.